We are in the middle of Summer Event 2016 in Forge of Empires. In this article you will learn what is the best to spin, and for what you’d better not waste your tickets. Additionally, we present screens of the best wheels that we found.
In this year event you can find 3 types of wheel:
– Strong wheel with 2 powerful rewards (for example Shrine of Knowledge and Luau), we call it “combo wheel”
– Basic wheel with one strong reward and second weaker but rare reward (for example Wishing Well and Ziggurat).
– Weak wheel with two useless rewards (for example Decorated Baobab and Phoenix Statue)
In each available wheel, the remaining 7 prizes will be surely useless junk, and you wouldn’t want to waste your tickets for it (basic budilgind, some coins and supplies, units).
Sometimes, when you need some medals or blueprints, you may lucky find them here, so sometimes they can’t be included as junk.
The basic question is, what is worth to spin and what is a waste of tickets? Our opinion:
We belive it is worth to draw when:
– there is more than one good prize on the wheel (strong wheel)
– good prizes are next to each other or next to avatar or next to the prize that is already exhausted.
– most of the junk prizes are already exhausted
1. Main world:
– Spin mostly Shrine of Knowledge, because it is really hard to obtain, powerful building and in other events you will not be able to win it so easy like here.
– Secondly spin building like Luau and Bazaar, which produces Forge Points, but are not as powerful as SoK
– If you find a wheel where most junk are already exhausted, you can try to win buildings available for diamonds: cultural, production and residential. Diamond buildings will improve your city, and you can win them on the wheel cheaper than if you have to pay for them (especially in late ages).
– If you have none Rogue Hideout, you can win it now. This building will be needed for the whole game (if you play well 1 Rogue Hideout is enough, especially if you have high Alcatraz level, but you can place more hideouts if you want).
– Another rare building that is good to have in the city is Champion’s Retreat. It is good to spin it if you play in some late ages (it is rather useless in the early ages, champion is weak unit there). It provides a strong and rare unit, useful in high ages (since contemporary/tomorrow era and later). One building is enough.
– To keep your city modern, you will need some Renovation Kids. It will update your special buildings like Champion’s Retreat to your current age. It is very hard to obtain Renovation Kid and you’d better spin it if you find it alone on the exhausted wheel. But you can still play without it.
– The last suggested building is King/Queen. It is relatively weaker than other above, but produces much coins (in late ages) from small square and give you no additional population (1 man from each King/Queen no matter the age). Then it is very effective residential building. If you find them, think about it.
– Additionaly if you find a wheel, where you can easly win two or three tickets – spin it! Especially if it’s the second good reward (for example if you find a wheel with Shrine of Knowledge and 3 tickets). Additional tickets = more prizes.
2. Event worlds:
– On your event worlds you should concentrate on Wishing Well, which provies you free diamonds to spend on your main account, and additionally produces FP and goods, that might be useful on event world.
– Rogue Hideout migh be useful, it will make your world conquest easier, especially if you don’t grove up your military Great Buildings there.
Other buildings depends on your playing style. But we strongly recommend to concentrate on Wishing Well.
3. What is not worth to spin?
– All special buildings like Tiger’s Den, Caravansary, Straw Hut and other from many events, that are much weaker than other available on the wheel. Why you migh waste your tickets on Tiger’s Den instead of Shrine of Knowledge?
– Watchfire – in this game there is no defence that can’t be defeated. If you wish to stay far behind the top players – build your bunker. If you want to got good account, don’t waste your tickets for junk that will give you nothing (you’d better collect production on time).
– Shrine of Awe and Shrine of Inspiration – You need more medals? Build Chateau Frontenac and make quests. You need blueprints? Do the same + motivate people. Don’t spin this buildings, concentrate on something better.
– Any special and diamond decorations – is it worth to spend a ticket for Tiki Totem instead of Shrine of Knowledge, even if it is a good decoration? We don’t think so.
Below we segregated wheels with the reward type. We choosed the best obtainable wheels.
Combo Wheels – the best wheels (2 strong prizes)
1. Shrine of Knowledge + Luau.
2. Shrine of Knowledge + Bazaar.
3. Shrine of Knowledge + Renovation Kid.
4. Shrine of Knowledge + 2 Tickets.
5. Luau + Wishing Well.
6. Luau + Diamond Residential Building.
7. Luau + Diamond Production Building.
8. Luau + Diamond Cultural Building.
9. Luau + Rogue Hideout.
10. Luau + Champion’s Retreat.
11. Luau + King/Queen.
13. Bazaar + Diamond Cultural Building.
14. Bazaar + Diamond Production Building.
15. Bazaar + Rogue Hideout.
16. Bazaar + Champion’s Retreat.
17. Bazaar + King/Queen.
18. Wishing Well+ 3 Tickets.
19. Diamond Residential Building + 2 Tickets.
20. Diamond Residential Building + Renovation Kid.
21. Diamond Cutural Building + 3 Tickets.
22. Diamond Cutural Building + 2 Tickets.
23. Diamond Cutural Building + Renovation Kid.
24. Rogue Hideout + 3 Tickets.
25. Champion’s Retreat + 3 Tickets.
26. Champion’s Retreat + Renovation Kid.
27. King/Queen + 3 Tickets.
28. King/Queen + 2 Tickets.
29. King/Queen + Renovation Kid.
Of course there is much more wheels! Send us some nice screens if you think the wheels you found are strong!
Kół jest oczywiście o wiele więcej. Prześlijcie nam screeny tych, które Waszym zdaniem są najlepsze!
If you like this post, please visit out Facebook Profile.